Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Random Shots... :)

Here are some of my random shot...I found this during cleaning up my HDD...feel this is quite interesting and share it here...hope you like it...
Sky in front of my house...around 5.30am...The sky is in it original colour...i jz adjust a little bit of level of this photo...Is it Interesting? Hardly to see this types of sky in Malaysia... :)

This shot taken when i went Melaka trip with my college mate with my newly brought Canon DSLR camera...Does it bring out the feel?
Ha...Lucky shot....When that day i attend my convocation and lunch time,suddenly this flies appear and SUX the CHILI Sauce...No JOKE...The red colour "things" is not tomato or blood...but CHILI Sauce...This show the Culture of MALAYSIAN Flies...haha...
An adorable cat came to me when i having my lunch...Duno why..lots of cat likes to come around me when i having my meals...Who knows before that i was a cat...xD...
REFLEXION~!!! Even just a normal reflexion photo...but i really like the angle and the reflextion of this photos...Is is Cool? Or u feel it was just a normal point and shoot? Leave me your comment plz.. ^_^

1 comment: