Friday, June 12, 2009

Here comes part3...

Finally here the last part of day3...really took me lots of time to manage it...hehe *maybe i'm slow* :p

Sunset on day 3...golden beach framed with leaf...
I personally love the tones to much...so romantic if u hang out with ur loves one there.. :D
Wider shots of the golden sunset...
Got-Cha...caught some couple cam whore-ing...haha...i don't think they know i'm shooting them...they are enjoying their moment there...so sweet~
Suddenly the sky tone change from golden to cool blue...
after the sky totally dark and all the restaurant there light up...the colours are great isnt?
Some culture show at a food court near my lodge...
Dance Dance Dance~ :D

2 comments:

Lee Mallory said...

Hey I got the same pulau shot but my shot is not as good as urs =)

[nD] a.k.a Andy said...

I'm jz lucky to get those shots :D