Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Work Station

Recently really too damn bz >.< I have no time to edit photos and update my blog...I shoot alot and edit alot...Wondering what i use for my works?

Today i going to introduce you my work place...That's my room~!! Recently i clean up and reposition my room because i brought new desk for my computer...and here is how it looks like... :)My 2 LCD on my Desk with Klipsch 2.1 speaker...right hand site was my phone that JunJunRiko in love with...
Wider view...my 2 in 1 printer/scanner and my laser printer... :D but too bad my cpu was below my table at the corner...it cause my room like an oven...FREAKING Hot~!!! swt!!
And this is the heart of my work station...my new CM690 casing....wanna know what is inside? Check it out now~!!
Core 2 Quad, Corsair 4GB, GTX 275 etc...

So this is the machine that i use to do my works...but it heat up my room...and bad for health too >.<

Thx for reading...have a nice day :D

8 comments:

JunJun-Riko said...

lansi lor someone... bleksssss.... XDXD

[nD] a.k.a Andy said...

Wah...innocent...jz share my work place mar... now u ma see jor lor... >.<

Hon Mun said...

Walao.. 2 monitors.. nice sei..

[nD] a.k.a Andy said...

kekeke...yea..quite song...but cos me alot >.< Mou Qin jor~!!!

JunJun-Riko said...

keh si keh si la u... mou qin... mou qin still will shopping for new gadget one meh??????

Hermoine said...

whoooaaaa, this very very enough for me to do 3d works! =DD

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I think polite post. Especially the appellation attracted me to review the unscathed story.