Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Common flu or H1N1?

Recently was too busy and didn't take care myself properly...(no one take of of me..XD) and I've got a seriously flu..the 1st day was flu only..but the following days everything getting worst..flu following by sore throat, cough and fever...OMG...it sounds familiar right? H1N1...and i went to clinic instantly...here are the conversation between me n doctor

Doctor: oh..is u..long time didn't see you wor..

Me: u wan always see me sick meh..lolz...

Doctor: so what happen? flu? cough? or fever?

Me: i got flu, sore throat, cough and fever...

Doctor: sounds like H1N1 huh?

Me: yalor..then how?

Doctor: aiya...many ppl also infected lar..many already recover but many people dunno about it, few more days can recover already...

Me: ermm...oh..really? then i need MC for college because today i didn't go college.

Doctor: how many days u need? 2? or 3? u want a week also can...but if u give 1 week to your college i think college will ask you 2 weeks don't come..you know why right?

Me: oh ya..self quarantine..in case of H1N1...

Doctor: then i give u 3 days MC lar...should be recover within this few days lar...don't worry..but you better stay at home don't go out frequently so it wont spread to other people...

Me: Oh...okok...thx...


So here is the conversation between me n doctor..is it i was under suspicion of H1N1? or just common flu?? I have really no idea about it...so i better stay at home and don't go any where...Hopefully it is just a common flu and recover soon...and at the same saw i see doctor...my brother having fever at the midnight... >.<"

OMG...is it i infect him? not only my brother...some of my friends also falling sick after we went shooting together last 2 days...

Seriously i feel damn guilty for causing my brother and my friends falling sick...so from now on...i better just stay inside my room for the whole day and don't contact with any of my friends nor my family members if not necessaries, in case i will make them sick too... >.<

For my friends that sick and possibilities caused by me...I send my deepest apologize here...

It doesn't feel good when u are the cause of the problem...>.< (virus spreader)

Hopefully I'm not infected H1N1 and recover within this 2 days lar... :(

Let's pray...

2 comments:

vertigonick said...

me and corn also sick ler kanasai..

[nD] a.k.a Andy said...

corn maybe infect by me lar..how come u sick also 1 >.<