Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!!

Wonder why my topic is CRAZY? Let me explain to you what is going on...Last Sunday my college having prom night and i was lucky enough to grab a VIP ticket.. (cz im ex committee...XD) So as usual i attend the event...but...the crazy things is not about attending the event itself...but is the trip that i went to college...few days before the event one of my fren (of course is girl..XD) msn me and ask me is it possible to fetch her to the event because she scare after event is too late for her to go back herself and is dangerous also...Yea..she's staying at a quite far and silent place...i went there few times before (find her yam cha) it is really freak me out when at night...even i drive alone at that area i also feel scary, for a girl definitely is dangerous and scary...so i promise her to fetch her to college..and i also promise Moon to give her a ride to college because i ask her along to the event...But why so CRAZY? Where is the CRAZY part?

Here comes the CRAZY part...i was staying at Serdang (if u have no idea then u can go google map and check it out) and my friend that staying at the silent place is at subang area and Moon stay about 7km away from college...

So on that day itself i travel from: Serdang > Subang > Moon's place > College > Yam Cha around Genting Kelang > Moon's Place > Subang > Serdang...

OMG!!! Can u imagine that? Can u imagine the mileage?

So here are the CRAZY part...hahaha...Crazy fella...that's me!!!




When i was on the way back..it was really late..and i having 8am class next day (of course skipped...i wk up at 12.30pm on monday >.<) so i driving really fast because the traffic was really smooth... (around 2am in the morning...) and i drove till 138km!!! Wakakaka...



and yet...is still not enough for me~!!! Go on...149km~!!! XDXD...CRAZZZY~!!!



But i've paid for it...i pump my petrol before i went for the event and next day...See what happen to my petrol...WTF almost half tank gone~!!! CRAZYYYY~!!!



U know what? just 1 night i travel around 200+KM~!!! WTF...for this distant i can reach IPOH already lar... >.<

But 149km is not my speedlimit yet...XD...my personal speedlimit record is......



191KM~!!! Wakakaka...CRAZZZZZZZY agn~!!! (Sry for small picture...because i lost my original files while i format my phone >.<)


p/s: Don't try this without really have the skill to handle the speed...XD...I drove fast but safety!!!

7 comments:

Hon Mun said...

LEt's create another record.. 192! lolol next time speed to my place find me yumcha lor..

vertigonick said...

chi sin...

[nD] a.k.a Andy said...

Hon Mun: lolz..u stay kepong wor...north and south ler.. >.<

Vertigo: Apa!! Drive fast = chi sin meh...swt...XD

King Mang said...

he said u chi sin not bcz u drove fast, it's bcz u tot u drove fast = crazy ~ XD XD

[nD] a.k.a Andy said...

kingmang: = =" don't und lor...explain explain abit...XD

Hermoine said...

araaaa u are chi sin indeed! my highest speed only 160. car cheap no choice! XD XD

[nD] a.k.a Andy said...

= =" all said i chi sin pulak...lolz...experience it once jek mar..lolx..not always also..hehe