Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Motion Graphic Done!!

Finally...Finally...Finally DONE my motion graphic~!!! Really suffering in this motion graphic assignment, because MY WORKSTATION BREAKDOWN~!!! WTF!!! not only this time...remember last 2 semester i have a motion graphic subject too...and the same thing happened...when i going to rush my assignment and my computer start to become unstable and problem keep occur...This is really pissed me off!! Most of my friend have about few days to rush their last minute work (last minute = our gang style...XDXD) but when last minute i gonna start my work...computer breakdown..WTF!!! including this time already is 3rd times...Really have no idea how come i so "SUI" haiz...

I've jz done one of my assignment 2days ago and this motion graphic suppose i have 2 more days to let me complete it...but i only use about 5 hours to complete it...So sad...i don't even have extra time to add in some effects..end up i did a lousy job >.<

This is what i did in 5 hours (Jz shoot me as u like...so that i can improve myself more :D)




Other than assignment...recently also many things happen around me...due to this few days i slept less that 10 hours...average 3-4 hours/day and my mind keeps pop out many things that irritate me...this cause me even more tiring and troublesome...i don't know current situation is good or bad for me..I totally have no idea...I Wish i really make a right move...hoho...sounds emo huh...yea...because i was listing to Eason Chen emo song and writing this post...and also maybe because of my tiredness...Hopefully everything will be alright...

Have a nice day~ :)

4 comments:

vertigonick said...

haih.. want to shoot also cannot shoot lar, since my design is inside there.. lol

[nD] a.k.a Andy said...

This is so called self protection...xD...jz shoot lar..muhaha...

Gan Aaron said...

must be exhibited!

iriene said...

I like the build-in music...
very energetic and the "hoosh"
really suspense! Good work!
All the best :D
Do drop by when ur online! Tks!