Friday, July 10, 2009

What a boring day...

What a boring day...but i promised Moon to help her format her lappy...so we did it in my college club house...it is freaking hot and she still manage to camwhore >.< really a camwhore queen...and the rest are her innocent frens all drag by her to take photos... =.=" definitely she is too free while i was busying format her lappy...
Moon and Shah...funny face...
Big head shah...u covered moon face lar.. =.="
Me n Moon...I had sleepy face >.<
Moon the camwhore Queen~
Me n Moon agn...This 1 look more energetic after few shots... =.="
Shah hamsap face...don't be notti huh...XD...
Another shot for Moon and me...Duno why so many shots of us >.< 1 shot cant satisfy her...
OMG~!!! What u did to me =.=" geli betul~!!!
Cornelius just ignore us and continue surf web with his little broken apple :)
Last 1...finally Moon satisfy and return my phone to me >.<

6 comments:

vertigonick said...

i think moon looks really CUTE in the 1st pic.. she should keep her face like that 24/7. XD

JunJun-Riko said...

nic, u gila ar??? her face like that 24/7 then sure cramp edi one. LOL.

wa.... yuan lai is phone photos wor... i thought her digicam de lor... nd, ur hp really must give me liao la... XDXD

[nD] a.k.a Andy said...

vertigo: u try to tell her like that see what her respond lar..XD

JJR: always think about wanna kidnap my phone de lor..dangerous!!

vertigonick said...

Beauty is Pain.

shahtheguiltygardener said...

-,-

[nD] a.k.a Andy said...

lolz...what to do..gals always like tat 1...oi leng em oi meng..XD