Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Doctor is gone....

I know, the title seen a bit weird...MY doctor is gone...lol..just a quick update...Today i went to clinic near my house...to see the doctor that i mention in my previous post...I didn't fall sick, but just to see him...because he gonna move to Australia after 2 days...His clinic gonna pass to his friend soon...

He is a really good doctor, he start his clinic @ 1989...which is 1 year after I've born...i see this doctor since i was 1 years old...and now i already 21...20 years...I've seeing him 20 years!!! My family, my aunt family most of my friend that i know also went this clinic when we fall sick...

He is the best doctor i ever met, but unfortunately he is going to Australia soon...not temporary but permanent...He had made his decision, he gave up his career in Malaysia because of his family...He decide to send his kid study @ Australia...His kid just 10 years old...so his wife need to follow her son...and his daughter is studying @ University @ Australia...which means left him alone in Malaysia...So he decide to move on to Australia to accompany his family...What a great man... :)

And today my mum and me went to his clinic just to give him a card that have all our signature inside and get his e-mail for future contact...

He taught me some theory about life...quite true and funny too...so i decide to share it out here...

He said:

when we born is happily borne...

10 years old is happy study period...

20 years old is happy loving period...

30 years old you need to start to be more hardworking...

40 years old you should have some effort but still need to hardworking more...

50 years old you have to slow down and look back...see is there anything that u missed out...

60 years old almost retire...

70 years old you started to play mahjong...

80 years old perhaps you need to sun tanning... (you know why? because you already sitting on a wheel chair and need someone to bring you out to the park to see the sun...)

90 years old you might just lye on the bed and need someone to keep on take care of you...

100 years old you already on the wall...( No need i explain right?)


This is what he told me...Is it funny but quite true...

Here i wish him good luck for his future in Australia...and hope we will meet again someday...

:)

No comments: