Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Johnnie Walker Black Circuit ROCKS KL !!?

The Johnnie Walker Black Circuit is happening in KL!
Johnnie Walker, the award-winning world’s number one Scotch whisky and global partner of Formula 1™ team Vodafone McLaren Mercedes is now offering a great opportunities for blogger to WIN a pair of V-VIP passes that brings you an ultimate experience.

Not to forget mention about their partnership relation is so strong because of they both share the values of innovation, winning and leadership!

What is this all about?
Yes! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! The Ultimate Race Party! That happens in KL, the Black Circuit Lounge. This party is going to kick start on Saturday, April 9th from 8pm.

You will be treated to V-VIP privileges and high-flying lifestyles enjoyed by the likes of McLaren Mercedes drivers Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button the successful overachievers constantly in pursuit of progress so true to the mantra of keep walking!

Check this video out!



Johnnie Walker is involved in Formula One, which everyone knows it is the fastest, stylish and sophisticated sports competition ever held in this planet! And be ready for hottest DJ Sophia Lin,superstar-mixer DJ Enferno from the East Coast,Hong Kong’s DVDJ I-Tek,and not to forget our very own Malaysian DJ Faith spinning for the A-listers at Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Lounge.













Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button



















DVDJ I-Tek













DJ Sophia Lin



















DJ Enferno




“What you have done to deserve the rewards of luxury and a successful lifestyle?”


The unforgotten archivement that i had done in my life that makes me deserve the rewards of luxury and a successful lifestyle has just happened 2months ago on my Degree convocation.

I’m a person that don’t really likes to study and lazy (quite lazy i could says! Haha!). Why it is so unforgotten for me? I had never ever expect that i receive such surprise on my Convocation! Because i had been given “The Best Overall Improvement Award!”

OMG!

I went to Liverpool – UK for my degree, just a 3months short summer course...but i had learnt a lot of things over there. I’m just aiming a “pass” for my degree, that’s why i had never ever to think about any awards or prizes.

Every course will have 2 prizes which is “The Best Overall Improvement and Performance” and I’m so lucky that i have awarded one of the prizes! It is really a big and shock surprise for me! It is just so unforgotten!

I’m glad and pround of myself for earning the prizes because i didn’t fail my parents, they sent me overseas for my further studies and i got back with the flying colors results and prizes!

This is the best archinvement that i had so far and it makes me felt that i’m deserve the rewards of luxury and a successful lifestyle!





And please remember this ALWAYS!

"NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE"


more info please visit this facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/JohnnieWalkerMalaysia

No comments: